Do you think that taking care of your baby at home is a challenge?
Wait until you must go out home. Feeding, changing, and soothing your infant when you’re away from home requires plenty of preparation and a well packed diaper bag. Remember that the younger the baby is, the more well-stocked the bag must be.
Here you have a check list to be sure you never forget anything:
- – a change of clothes for your baby (and an extra shirt for you)
- – an infant hat with a brim, sunblock
- – a receiving blanket
- – a burp cloth
- – bottles (with infant formula and hot water)
- – plenty of diapers, diaper-rash cream and a small package of wipes
- – a changing pad (usually comes with the bag)
- – hand sanitize
- – pacifiers
- – her favorite plush toy or comfort object
- – plastic bags for dirty clothes and diapers
Have you pack everything? Enjoy your day out!