Do you think that taking care of your baby at home is a challenge?
Wait until you must go out home. Feeding, changing, and soothing your infant when you’re away from home requires plenty of preparation and a well-packed diaper bag. Remember that the younger the baby is, the more well-stocked the bag must be.
Here you have a checklist to be sure you never forget anything:
– a change of clothes for your baby (and an extra shirt for you)
– an infant hat with a brim, sunblock
– a receiving blanket
– a burp cloth
– bottles (with infant formula and hot water)
– plenty of diapers, diaper-rash cream and a small package of wipes
– a changing pad (usually comes with the bag)
– hand sanitizer
– her favorite plush toy or comfort object
– plastic bags for dirty clothes and diapers
Have you packed everything? Enjoy your day out!