And finally, today we will review the best toys for children around three years old.
Your three years old child is a complex person now, with thoughts, interests, and greater control of her body.
She has also got a longer attention span, so she can focus on make-believe, games, craft projects, and many other things.
Here you have some gifts recommended by the experts that kids will love:
- Dollhouse: Kids love having a playhouse with some play figures to make up scenes and stories.
- Scooter: She will adore her scooter, and it is a nice solution for those children that are too big for a stroller but they aren’t ready for long walks on their own.
- Puzzles and memory game: At this age, children can be seated doing the same activity for a bit longer and can learn to do turns, so it is a good moment to play memory games and make more difficult puzzles.
- Play Dough: There are no limits in which your child can create with assorted colors of play-dough and some funny tools.
- Doctor’s kit: Now that kids understand more, they also fear more. The doctor’s kit is a big tool for make-believe and can help the child to feel more in-the-know and in control at the pediatrician’s office.