In the car, the children’s safety is as important as in the house.
Children’s Safety In the Car.
In the car, the children’s safety is as important as in the house. We must keep our children safe.
Probably, you will know everything about baby and child seats in the car, but there are some tips to assure the safety is maximum.
– Remember that, talking about the baby and children seats, it’s about fit. They must be in the seat that fit with their height and weight, although the older children can ask for a change.
– Make sure that your toddler is in the seat and that the belt or the harness is close. Sometimes children free themselves and this is very dangerous.
– Check the installation of your child’s car seat periodically.
– Check that there are no twists in the seat belt.
– Check that the children can’t operate power windows, and when you are going to open or close the windows check that there are not fingers or even a head close to the window.
-Always use the special seat although you are going to ride a short distance. Accidents can happen even in the entrance of your own garage.
Danalac is a brand product of DANA Dairy, a major producer and provider of various milk products to the world’s market. Through the years, we have come to take pride in the quality of our products and the way we do business. We are proud to have been able to cater drinking milk, milk powders, various cheese, butter, ice cream powders, and many other dairy items to the world industrial and consumer markets.
We deliver the best nature has to offer. Naturally, we care!
It is the policy of Dana Dairy Group not to use any copyright material on its websites or printed material. If you notice of such artwork being present on our website, please notify us by email accompanied by verification of ownership of the said material and Dana Dairy Group will remove the content within 14 days after the date notice is received.
Please be advised that Dana Dairy Group cannot take responsibility for usage of any unmarked material that is found in the public domain. We consider it to be the responsibility of the copyright owner to mark the material well so it will not be mistakenly used as public domain.