baby’s first year will be as uneasy as his first cold. He might pant during feedings, snort herself awake during a nap, or look at you bewildered and sad.
Few Moments Of Your Baby’S First Year Will Be As Uneasy As His First Cold.
Few moments of your baby’s first year will be as uneasy as his first cold. He might pant during feedings, snort herself awake during a nap, or look at you bewildered and sad.
You will want to do anything you can to make him feel better. Here you have some tips that may help:
– Clear out the mucus. You can use saltwater nose drops or spray to loosen the congestion.
– Keep him hydrated. Feeding your baby in an upright position can help ease congestion and prevent mucus from running down her throat while he’s trying to drink.
– Help him cough it out. To ease congestion, take your baby into the bathroom and turn on the shower to make the air hot and steamy. A humidifier set up in the baby’s bedroom can also help.
– Encourage rest. Although your baby will need more sleep when he is sick, those annoying symptoms can make it difficult.
You can help him to sleep raising the head of the crib or allowing him to sleep a nap in the stroller, where you can raise his head.
– Watch for warning signs. Don’t hesitate to reach out to your doctor with concerns.
Danalac is a brand product of DANA Dairy, a major producer and provider of various milk products to the world’s market. Through the years, we have come to take pride in the quality of our products and the way we do business. We are proud to have been able to cater drinking milk, milk powders, various cheese, butter, ice cream powders, and many other dairy items to the world industrial and consumer markets.
We deliver the best nature has to offer. Naturally, we care!
It is the policy of Dana Dairy Group not to use any copyright material on its websites or printed material. If you notice of such artwork being present on our website, please notify us by email accompanied by verification of ownership of the said material and Dana Dairy Group will remove the content within 14 days after the date notice is received.
Please be advised that Dana Dairy Group cannot take responsibility for usage of any unmarked material that is found in the public domain. We consider it to be the responsibility of the copyright owner to mark the material well so it will not be mistakenly used as public domain.